
There were many doors of opportunity in front of me when looking for a house.... but I really only wanted to walk through ONE door. The door to this house.
I wanted more than anything to move close to the 5 points area. I wanted a house that would be right in the middle of the community, so that people could get connected to what I was going to be sharing & creating for our neighborhood. And if I could not yet buy a commercially zoned house, then I wanted to be as close to that vision as possible. I wanted a place that I could fill with the energy of The Divine Playhouse.
I imagined a house where I could open up the front door and leave it open...
I wanted people walking by to feel comfortable walking into the yard, sitting down with us on the porch and getting to know not only me, but anyone else who gathered.
This dream I have had for so many years is about creating a community. Kastle Key may be registered as a business, but its a way of life to me. A way of life that I am sharing with anyone who wants to participate.
I would love to open this house up officially as the location of "The Divine Playhouse" someday, but for now I am quite happy living here and opening up my house to the community. This house doesn't have to be zoned commerical. I am not here to make money. I am here to bring a vision to life.
I drove by this house for 3 years on my way to the house we had on Riverside. I would look at it and think... wow, that would be a great place to have the playhouse...
Now I am here. The people I talked to in the zoning and codes departments all said this house could possibly be used for Kastle Key someday. I am willing to be here on "possibility" and a *wish* Its the next step in my life. & Its going to be a dream come true to give this house some new life and to invite people here to participate in a lot of fun ....